Recent from my work :-)

By Vendulka - March 25, 2012

Hi my dears,
I think, that I wrote nothing much about me and my work:-) So I will try to correct it.

I really adore the crocheting :-) I spent many many hours in my life about thinking of new collections of my hats, home decorations or bags. I totally fell down through this magical world. I am trying to make the world a little bit happier and colorful place. I am trying to show to girls (regardless of their age:-), that the crocheting could be funny, modern, passionate, unique, but NO boring.

And I am so happy when I read positive feedbacks - people write me so nice words about my work, about the influence of my work to their lives and I am moved, in my eyes are tears of happiness and I am happy, because I feel, that I made nicer day to someone.

Although my sweet little girls were ill overall last month I made some new designs:-)

Because the spring is coming:-) I made some small colorful purses:-) I am still better making the lining, and I am very happy about it. 


Somewhere over the rainbow
crochet pattern by Vendula Maderska

crochet pattern by Vendula Maderska

Mad about the colors


crochet pattern by Vendula Maderska

crochet pattern by Vendula Maderska

Gently snowdrop

crochet pattern by Vendula Maderska

crochet pattern by Vendula Maderska


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 komentářů

♥ Our Colorful Instagram ♥