My owl's obsession ...

By Vendulka - October 20, 2012

Hi my dear:-),
today it is wonderful weather in our country. It is about 20°C outside and sun is shinning ..  and this is right Indian summer:-)

I made another owl... the pink one........ ;-)

magic with hook and needles, vendula maderska design, crochet owl, owl toy, children, amigurumi, crochet pattern, owl pattern
Pink owl

magic with hook and needles, vendula maderska design, crochet owl, owl toy, children, amigurumi, crochet pattern, owl pattern
Owls ...:-)

If you like them, the owl pattern is already ready:-)


And what will be next?:-) 
I am working on the tutorial: How I sew the lining in my crochet bags - it will be free on my blog and I have another news.....  oh no - it is surprise .........;-)

It was only a quick message - I am going to prepare a dinner :)
See you soon.
Vendula

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 komentářů

  1. Your Owls are beautiful and have some magic:) Thank you))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh - my first comment on my blog! Thank you very much - I am happy you like my a little bit fat owl;-)

      Delete
  2. Sovičky jsou překrásné, úžasné. Obě dokonalé a ten kukuč!! přeji krásné dny, nádherný blog. Ajka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Děkuji moc za milý vzkazík, Ajko:-) Mám velikou radost, že se Vám sovičky líbí:-) Vendy

      Delete
  3. I love your owls & would love to crochet this pink one, I couldn't find it on you web page, is the pattern available, thank you. I so enjoy you designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindos tus buos,quiero hacerlos no encontré en tu página web,como para seguirte.gracias

    ReplyDelete

♥ Our Colorful Instagram ♥